Leadership Development Manager
Responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of Leadership Development programmes & other training interventions within Arriva London to meet current and future management development needs, ensuring our managers have the relevant skills to fulfil their roles most effectively.
- Responsible for identification of leadership development needs amongst key populations i.e. top/emerging talent, first line supervisor/manager, middle/senior managers and heads of functions.
- Working with the Human Resources team to agree development priorities.
- Creation of leadership development programme for each of these groups linked to the Leadership Competencies, Arriva Values and Behaviours and the HR/business strategy.
- Creation of training plans to help people move into key roles e.g. Operational and Engineering Management and become effective leaders.
- Review existing Leadership and Development material and interventions across Arriva UK and adapt/utilise where appropriate and use of previous expertise, programmes, contacts, formats etc. to pull together an integrated programme.
- Lead the delivery of the programme, using other members of the HR team where practical, plus external resource if required.
- Training members of the HR team to deliver and take forward the programmes.
- Use a range of different interactive methods (including coaching & mentoring), actors, projects plus psychometrics etc.
- Undertaking accurate, reliable and fair assessments and development of competence action plans to ensure managers meet required standards.
- As well as owning the Leadership Development Programme, pull together a suite of L&D/training interventions that meet specific learning and development needs on an ad hoc basis.
- Experience of designing and delivering training to all levels of a business.
- Experience of coaching senior management, ideally with relevant ILMC qualification.
- Significant experience of working with operational management to create organisation wide and individual training needs analysis.
- Design and delivery of an integrated programme of leadership development interventions.
- Experience of working in a multi-site, commercial, diverse organisation.
- Delivering training in a cost effective manner.
- Some relevant qualification and evidence of relevant CPD.
- An engaging and energetic personality that people warm to and the ability to build credibility and gravitas quickly.
Closing date: 31st December 2016
To apply, please click here.
Published : Tue 6th Dec. 2016 - Thu 22nd Dec. 2016
Arriva London has been awarded the contract to run TfL route 157 from Morden, to Crystal Palace for five years, starting from the 3rd December this year.
MTV Mileage Clerk- Tottenham
Deputy Operating Manager - London
For the Beavers of the 2nd Streatham Hill (Christchurch) Beaver Group, last week their meeting was a voyage of discovery as they visited Arriva London’s Brixton bus garage.
To ensure our new drivers not only feel welcomed into their garage, but also confident there will always be a dedicated person on site to assist them as they settle into garage life, we are looking to bridge the existing gap.