Published : Wed 10th Aug 2016 - Thu 25th Aug 2016
Based out of our Finsbury Park Office with travel required to other London sites, The Business Analyst reports to the Head of Business Solutions and provides close strategic and analytical support to the Head of Business Solutions and the London Management Team.
Reporting to the Commercial Analyst this role primarily provides and utilises analysis from past and forthcoming tender submissions to support strategic decision-making to aid retention and growth of Arriva London’s contract profile.
The Arriva London Heritage Fleet is the company’s way of maintaining a moving history of London.
Whilst the London Overground service between Gospel Oak and Barking is being electrified and the stations modernised, a replacement bus service is in operation to cover the closure.
Purpose of the role:
- To monitor and report on all planned and reactive maintenance via ISS for Arriva London Sites.
- To plan and order tooling, calibration, plant and equipment requests.
- Monitor and manage all Premises and Plant suppliers not within ISS scope of services.
- Provide key performance indicators for Premises, Engineering equipment and service management. Provide timely and accurate financial information.
- Provide technical and procurement support as required to all levels of Arriva staff.
- Maintain tooling, plant, equipment asset registers and capital project plans.
We recently received a request passed on by TfL and, as all the elements were right at the time, decided to help make a bus driver’s dream come true.