Published : Thu 28th Jul 2016 - Wed 24th Aug 2016
The Arriva London Heritage Fleet is the company’s way of maintaining a moving history of London.
Whilst the London Overground service between Gospel Oak and Barking is being electrified and the stations modernised, a replacement bus service is in operation to cover the closure.
Purpose of the role:
- To monitor and report on all planned and reactive maintenance via ISS for Arriva London Sites.
- To plan and order tooling, calibration, plant and equipment requests.
- Monitor and manage all Premises and Plant suppliers not within ISS scope of services.
- Provide key performance indicators for Premises, Engineering equipment and service management. Provide timely and accurate financial information.
- Provide technical and procurement support as required to all levels of Arriva staff.
- Maintain tooling, plant, equipment asset registers and capital project plans.
We recently received a request passed on by TfL and, as all the elements were right at the time, decided to help make a bus driver’s dream come true.
Arriva London’s Watford Garston garage is proud to have retained one of its most important routes, route 340.
Arriva London is delighted to announce the retention of route 377 from TfL, which runs from Oakwood Station to Ponders End at Enfield