Commercial Support Administrator
Location: Finsbury Park
We currently have a vacancy for an efficient and experienced administrator to join the Arriva London Commercial team based mainly at Finsbury Park.
Details of the Role:
The main duties of the post are as follows:
- Efficient and cost-effective rail replacement staff allocation, including holiday and sickness cover, spare duties and overtime etc.
- Assisting the Commercial Coordinator with the preparation and accounting of Rail Replacement and Heritage duties.
- Effective liaison with garages regarding rail replacement duty cover.
- Preparation of driver packs for rail replacement containing maps, timetables and other documentation as appropriate.
- Production of computer based returns.
- Setting up and maintaining spread sheets and other records to facilitate this duty.
- Ensuring correct record keeping of paperwork and information needed to satisfy TfL reporting requirements and liaising with auditors as required.
- Ability to promote and sell commercial Heritage Fleet hires.
- Preparation of buses for Wedding Hires, requiring travel to Norwood Garage.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of working within a commercial environment and have a flexible attitude and be prepared to assist the management team by carrying out other duties as required (including working at any Arriva London garage).
- The successful candidate should have a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Applicants should be numerate and have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. On line testing will be used as part of the selection process.
Details of the Position:
This is currently a full-time Monday to Friday post, with variable start times between 0800 - 1000 hours, though some flexibility will be required. The salary bracket for this role will be £20000 to £23000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 25th August 2017