Engineering Administration Assistant - Brixton
We have a vacancy for a Full Time Engineering Administration Assistant. This is a Monday to Friday full time position based at Brixton garage, consisting of a 38 hour week, however flexibility is required as this may vary to include occasional weekend work and cover at other garages according to business requirements.
- Inputting job sheets.
- Maintaining records of accident damage and repair.
- Ensuring that all items relating to rota reports, 24-hour sheets and Running Repair Records are recorded, signed off, input and filed.
- Raise purchase orders for stationery and other equipment.
- Keeping the filing system updated with latest documents and complete checklists.
- Setting up and maintaining administrative systems.
- General office administrative support, including typing memos and letters, creating and maintaining charts and spreadsheets, filing, and dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Liaising with staff from several departments within the Company, including Personnel, Risk Management and Finance.
- Any other reasonable request as the business requires.
- Good organisation.
- Excellent customer service.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a busy environment.
- Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative.
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel, and be accurate and efficient with inputting data.
- Knowledge of database programmes especially Oracle would be an advantage.
The post is based in the Engineering department which is a workshop area.
Closing date: 23rd May 2018
To apply, please click here.