Garage Supervisor - Tottenham
We currently have a Garage Supervisor vacancy at our Arriva London Tottenham garage.
The main duties of the post are as follows:
- Efficient and cost-effective staff allocation, including holiday and sickness cover, spare duties and overtime etc.
- Dealing with public enquiries.
- Compiling mileage and other statistical returns including assisting with the compilation of the garage SUS and staff movements.
- Preparing the payroll input for drivers and dealing with payslips.
- Ensuring correct record keeping of equipment, compliance with TfL reporting requirements and liaising with auditors as required.
- The successful candidate should have a flexible attitude and be prepared to assist the management team by carrying out other duties as required.
- They must also be capable of dealing with duty rotas, complete basic allocation sheets and operate a computer.
- The ability to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing with a wide range of people is essential. Applicants will be required to submit to testing to assess their competencies in these areas.
Details of the Position:
The basic salary for this post is circa £27,833 per annum for a 38 hour week.
Unsocial hours are payable in addition to the basic salary on early or late shifts or at the weekends. This varies depending on shifts worked but can be up to £4,500 per annum.
Overlapping shifts operate to ensure coverage of the garage. The shifts vary from garage to garage but currently the earliest start at Tottenham is 04.00am and latest finish is 10.30pm.
- Access to 'The Village'
Enjoy discounts with major retailers through Arriva's employee benefits portal.
- Cycle to Work scheme
A healthier and cheaper way to commute with a tax-efficient way to fund buying a bike.
- Free bus travel
Free local bus travel for you and your family (rules and conditions apply).
- Free travel on the TfL network
Free travel for you and one other on the Transport for London network (rules and conditions apply).
Helping you save for the future with access to a pension scheme.
Closing date: 24th September 2018
To apply, please click here.