Engineering Administration Assistant - Ash Grove
Location: Ash Grove
Salary: £19000 to £20000
We have a vacancy for a Full Time Engineering Administration Assistant (38 hours per week) currently based at our Ash Grove garage. Hours of work are flexible but will need to cover Monday – Friday and may vary according to needs of the business. This may include occasional weekend work. Although the position is at Ash Grove, flexibility regarding location is required as this may change in line with business requirements.
- Inputting job sheets
- Maintaining records of accident damage and repair
- Ensuring that all items relating to rota reports, 24-hour sheets and
- Running Repair Records are recorded, signed off, input and filed
- Raise purchase orders for stationery and other equipment
- Keep the filing system updated with latest documents and complete check lists
- Setting up administrative systems and maintaining them
- General office administrative support including typing memos and letters, creating and maintaining charts and spreadsheets, filing, and dealing with telephone callers
- Liaising with staff from many departments within the company, including Personnel, Risk Management and Finance
- Any other reasonable request as the business requires
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a busy environment
- Ability to work confidential information in a professional manner
- Work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel, and be accurate and efficient with inputting data
- Knowledge of database programmes, especially Oracle, would be an advantage
The post is based in the Engineering department of Ash Grove garage which is a workshop area.
Closing date: 22nd September 2017
To apply, please click here.
Published : Wed 10th May. 2017 - Thu 15th Jun. 2017
We train our drivers in all aspects of customer service, and as we often hear from our passengers, our staff go above and beyond the call of duty to help, be it someone with mobility difficulties or maybe someone who is looking for directions.
If you want to transport a party of people to a special destination to help them celebrate a great occasion, you could do no better than hiring an Arriva Heritage fleet historic Routemaster.
The generosity of our staff is reflected in Arriva London receiving the prestigious Government’s Charity Aids Foundation Platinum Award last year, which means that over 20% of the staff give to charity through the company’s Payroll Giving scheme.
Arriva London supports local communities in many ways, so when asked to be involved in this project for yet another year, the decision was an easy one.
Vintage bus parade at Victoria Bus Station to mark the 70th anniversary of the first post-war RT bus features an Arriva route
To mark the 70th anniversary of the first post-war RT bus, there was a parade of vintage buses at Victoria Bus Station on Wednesday morning.
The visit had been organised following Leon meeting Enfield bus driver Malkiat Birdi, whilst he was attending the TfL initiative for drivers called Hello London.